- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Legendary Shack Shakers - Cockadoodledon't
- Write a Review
- #K74304 000000000 K74304000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Th' Legendary Shack Shakers hell-for-leather roadshow has earned quite a name for itself with it's unique brand of Sout...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Th' Legendary Shack Shakers hell-for-leather roadshow has earned quite a name for itself with it's unique brand of Southern Gothic that is all-at-once irreverent, revisionist, dangerous, and fun. Led by their charismatic, rail-thin frontman and blues-harpist JD Wilkes, the Shack Shakers are a four-man wrecking crew from the South whose explosive interpretations of the blues, punk, rock and country have made fans, critics and legions of potential converts into true believers. Originally released in 2003 as a CD on Bloodshot Records, "Cockadoodledon't" features the classic second lineup with Joe Buck (Yourself) on guitar, banjo, key accordion, upright bass and drums along with Mark Robertson on upright bass and Paul Simmons on drums. Now, for the first time, "Cockadoodledon't" is available on vinyl. This album is a full-frontal assault that doesn't let up until the whole thing collapses after just over half-hour.;Track List:1. Pinetree Boogie;2. CB Song;3. Help Me from My Brain;4. Shakerag Holler;5. Hunkerdown;6. Clodhopper;7. Bullfrog Blues;8. Blood on the Bluegrass;9. Devil's Night Auction;10. Wild Wild Lover;11. Shake Your Hips;12. Hoptown Jailbreak
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.