- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Legendary Shack Shakers - Southern Surreal
- Write a Review
- #K63495 000000000 K63495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the infamous, explosive Southern wrecking crew. Their first release in five years,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the infamous, explosive Southern wrecking crew. Their first release in five years, the album lands on the band's 20th anniversary and is their Alternative Tentacles debut. The Legendary Shack Shakers' incendiary interpretations of the blues, punk, rock and country are all-at-once irreverent, revisionist, dangerous and fun. Built upon a haunting, Southern Gothic theme, The Southern Surreal is a 15 track set featuring regular band members Colonel JD Wilkes (vocals, harmonica, banjo), Rod Hamdallah (electric guitar), Mark Robertson (electric and upright bass) and Brett Whitacre (drums), with guest appearances by actor/musician and longtime Shack Shakers fan Billy Bob Thornton, and Jesus Lizard guitarist Duane Denison.;Track List:1. Cow Tools;2. Mud;3. Misamerica;4. The Grinning Man;5. Cold;6. (Let the) Dead Bury the Dead;7. The One That Got Away;8. Young Heart Old Soul;9. Fool's Tooth;10. The Dog Was Dead;11. Down to the Bone;12. Christ Alrighty;13. Demon Rum;14. The Buzzard and the Bell;15. Born Under a Bad Sign
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.