- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Legion - Theme + Echo = Krill
- Write a Review
- #K83053 000000000 K83053000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Products of the golden era Bronx hip hop scene, and former signees to Black Sheep's One Love...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Products of the golden era Bronx hip hop scene, and former signees to Black Sheep's One Love imprint, The Legion debuted in 1993 with the brilliant underground classic, "Jingle Jangle" - an ill piano sample driven track with a highly quotable finishing verse from Dres of Black Sheep. Theme + Echo = Krill is the album hip-hop has been waiting for, something that heads will nod to and aspiring rappers will want to emulate. Yes, you can be old school hardcore, slammin' and brand new all at the same time. "Everything about us is old school," says Chucky. "Our boots and old man hats. We've been like this since junior high. New rappers gotta come out with new designer cloths... but the Legion is not going for it." If you like hip-hop all about rhyming, skills, music, flow and flavor, then you'll for the Legion. Check for it!;Track List:1. Enter the Realm;2. Jingle Jangle (FT. Dres);3. Buddah Break (FT. World Famous Brucie B);4. Legion Groove;5. Back in the Days;6. Step to the Stage (Cuts By C.M.E.);7. Makin' Noise (FT. Dennis '3D' Scott);8. Krill Ill;9. Representanto;10. Zootie Bang (Prod. By Mista Lawgne);11. Once Upon a Time (Prod. By Mista Lawgne);12. I Like the Way It's Going Down;13. Bring It;14. It's Thorough;15. Who's It on Pt. 1 (FT. Showbiz Ag);16. Who's It on Pt. 2 (FT. Black Sheep Chi-Ali);17. The Word Nigga;18. New Niggas;19. The Truth;20. Rest in Peace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.