- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Leisure Society - Alone Aboard the Ark
- Write a Review
- #K85338 000000000 K85338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the double Ivor Novello nominees. Fittingly, Alone Aboard the Ark sees the band expa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the double Ivor Novello nominees. Fittingly, Alone Aboard the Ark sees the band expanding their arcadian, Baroque pop sound with a more diverse array of sounds and inventive orchestration. Following a summer of rehearsals beside the River Ouse in Bedfordshire, The Leisure Society decamped to Konk Studios to begin recording the tracks that would become Alone Aboard the Ark. Having declared himself a fan of The Leisure Society, Kinks front man Ray Davies (owner of Konk) originally sought out the band to help him arrange and record his new solo material, and also included the band in his curation of 2011's Meltdown Festival on the South Bank.;Track List:1. Another Sunday Psalm;2. A Softer Voice Takes Longer Hearing;3. Fight for Everyone;4. Tearing the Arches Down;5. The Sober Scent of Paper;6. All I Have Seen;7. Everyone Understands;8. Life Is a Cabriolet;9. One Man and His Fug;10. Forever Shall We Wait;11. We Go Together;12. The Last in a Long Line
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.