- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Life and Times - Skull Map
- Write a Review
- #K76673 000000000 K76673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:The Life and Times has lived a thousand lives since their first record more than 12 years ago, after the dissolution of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:The Life and Times has lived a thousand lives since their first record more than 12 years ago, after the dissolution of Allen Epley's former band, little guy cult fave Shiner. This 5th full-length album is a sun and drug-dappled beauty, infused with a thick sonic kaleidoscope of tones. More immediate and to the point than previous releases, it's a shorter record than they've made to date and is a nice summary of their thought processes: power and beauty hold the cards ultimately. One doesn't work without the other here. The first song Killing Queens represents this heavy-lidded flowery power. The melodies here feel familiar somehow but without plagiarism or air quotes completely.;Track List:1. Killing Queens;2. Dear Linda;3. Group Think;4. I Am the Wedding Cake;5. Out Thru the in Door;6. Falling Awake;7. Dark Mavis;8. T=D/S;9. We Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.