- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Living End - Living End
- Write a Review
- #K60532 000000000 K60532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Australian punk rockabilly outfit The Living End had fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Australian punk rockabilly outfit The Living End had formed in 1994 in Melbourne by Chris Cheney on guitar and lead vocals, and Scott Owen on double bass and backing vocals. In 1996 they were joined by Travis Demsey on drums. In 1997, they had achieved mainstream success with their EP 'Second Solution'/'Prisoner Of Society' peaking at #4 on the Australian Singles Chart. More singles followed, which can be found on this, their self-titled 1998 debut. The album reached #1 on the ARIA Albums Chart and remained in the Top 50 for 63 weeks. The Living End was certified 4×Platinum by Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). As of today, it is the band's most successful album. The cover art, as described by front man Chris Cheney, is based on a photograph of a World War I all-female bomb factory. Includes the tracks 'Prisoner of Society', 'Save the Day', 'All Torn Down', 'West End Riot' and the US-only single 'Trapped'.;Track List:1. Prisoner of Society;2. Growing Up (Falling Down);3. Second Solution;4. West End Riot;5. Bloody Mary;6. Monday;7. All Torn Down;8. Save the Day;9. Trapped;10. Have They Forgotten;11. Fly Away;12. I Want a Day;13. Sleep on It;14. Closing in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.