- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Lone Bellow - The Lone Bellow
- Write a Review
- K59514 000000000 K59514000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut from this trio that hails from Brooklyn via south of the Mason-Dixon. The Lone Bellow (fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut from this trio that hails from Brooklyn via south of the Mason-Dixon. The Lone Bellow (formerly known as Zach Williams & the Bellow) have made a name for themselves with their acclaimed live shows in New York and across the country during their stint opening for Grammy Winners the Civil Wars. Featuring lead singer and principal songwriter Zach Williams, singer and mandolin player Kanene Pipkin and singer/guitarist Brian Elmquist, The Lone Bellow isn't just a group of musicians they are an "urban tribe," a family away from family. The album was recorded at NYC's Rockwood Music Hall over three days and was produced by Grammy Award Winning Producer Charlie Peacock (Civil Wars) at the Art House studio in Nashville.;Track List:1. Green Eyes and a Heart of Gold;2. Tree to Grow;3. Two Sides of Lonely;4. You Never Need Nobody;5. You Can Be All Kinds of Emotional;6. You Don't Love Me Like You Used to;7. Fire Red Horse;8. Bleeding Out;9. Looking for You;10. Teach Me to Know;11. The One You Should've Let Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.