- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Lone Bellow - Then Came the Morning
- Write a Review
- #K73364 000000000 K73364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:THEN CAME THE MORNING, the second album by the Southern-born, Brooklyn-based indie-folk trio, The Lone Bellow, opens wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:THEN CAME THE MORNING, the second album by the Southern-born, Brooklyn-based indie-folk trio, The Lone Bellow, opens with a crest of churchly piano, a patter of drums, and a fanfare of voices harmonizing like a sunrise. It's a powerful introduction, enormous and overwhelming, as Zach Williams, Brian Elmquist, and Kanene Pipkin testify mightily to life's great struggles and joys, heralding the morning that dispels the dark night: 'Then came the morning! It was bright, like the light that you kept from your smile!' Working with producer Aaron Dressner of the National, The Lone Bellow has created a sound that mixes folk sincerity, gospel fervor, even heavy metal thunder, but the heart of the band is harmony: three voices united in a lone bellow.;Track List:1. Then Came the Morning;2. Fake Roses;3. Marietta;4. Take My Love;5. Call to War;6. Watch Over Us;7. Diners;8. Heaven Don't Call Me Home;9. If You Don't Love Me;10. Telluride;11. To the Woods;12. Cold As It Is;13. I Let You Go;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.