- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Lone Bellow - Walk Into A Storm
- Write a Review
- K56652 000000000 K56652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Lone Bellow's earnest and magnetic folk-pop was built to shake the rafters - it's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Lone Bellow's earnest and magnetic folk-pop was built to shake the rafters - it's hooky and rousing and performed with absolute commitment. It has been since the beginning and continues with their album Walk Into a Storm. Recorded at the legendary RCA Studio A in Nashville, TN, the album was produced by Dave Cobb (Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson, Jason Isbell). The Lone Bellow began as a songwriting project for Zach Williams, whose wife had suffered temporary paralysis following a horseback riding accident. During his wife's recovery, Williams coped with the experience by writing in a journal. At the urging of his friends, Williams learned how to play the guitar and turned his journal entries into songs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.