- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Long Lost - Save Yourself Start Again
- Write a Review
- #K83384 000000000 K83384000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. What began as an acoustic side project between the Transit vocalist Joe Boynton and guitarist Vinny ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. What began as an acoustic side project between the Transit vocalist Joe Boynton and guitarist Vinny Comeau in 2010 between touring has lead to a full-time band over the course of the last year. The duo entered the studio with co-producer Gary Cioffi, Jr. (Transit, Misser) in early 2013 to record their first full-length with drummer Aviv Marotz, guitarist Mat Morin and Bassist Mike Moschetto in tow. Once in the studio Comeau departed the band, leaving the rest of the guys primary reign over the songwriting and direction of the new material, resulting in a bright and airy collection of 10 beautiful indie-pop tunes that exhibit a range of styles and moods, from upbeat Power Pop to solemn Folk, which any fans of bands like Death Cab for Cutie, Circa Survive, Maps & Atlases and Rilo Kiley will undoubtedly adore.;Track List:1. Not Worth It;2. Look Back and Wave;3. Old News;4. Drive with Me;5. Save Yourself Start Again;6. Wild Hearts;7. Want;8. This Love Will Grow;9. You Can Always Come Home;10. Clean Slate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.