- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Louvin Brothers - Satan Is Real
- Write a Review
- #K61273 000000000 K61273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Bolstered by one of the most celebrated and startlingly unique record covers ever...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Bolstered by one of the most celebrated and startlingly unique record covers ever, 1959's Satan Is Real delves into a strange netherworld of Country that no longer exists. Touching on the Louvin's fire and brimstone southern Baptist upbringing, the title track's spoken recitation proclaims the existence of the devil himself. Featuring the iconic 'There's a Higher Power' and 'The Christian Life' (covered by the Byrds on Sweetheart of the Rodeo), Satan Is Real is thought by many to be the pinnacle of The Louvin Brothers' recording career. It's certainly an album you'll never forget, finally presented once again on vinyl with the respect it deserves: original packaging, new liner notes, period photos, and immaculate audio re-master from the original tapes.;Track List:1. Satan Is Real;2. There's a Higher Power;3. The Christian Life;4. The River Jordan;5. The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea;6. Are You Afraid to Die;7. He Can Be Found;8. Dying from Home and Lost;9. The Drunkard's Doom;10. Satan's Jeweled Crown;11. The Angels Rejoiced Last Night;12. I'm Ready to Go Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.