- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Low Anthem - Eyeland
- Write a Review
- #K83736 000000000 K83736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. The Low Anthem are not only musical artists, they live their lives as art. Creating c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. The Low Anthem are not only musical artists, they live their lives as art. Creating constantly for themselves and others in their home base, The Columbus Theater in Providence, Rhode Island. This release is the realization of a musical dream come to life in the form of songs and a soon to be developed play. Described as multidimensional, future folk, this is Eyeland. The Low Anthem formed in 2006. Founded by duo Ben Knox Miller and Jeff Prystowsky, The Low Anthem recorded and self-released two studio albums, The Low Anthem (2006) and What The Crow Brings (2007), before the arrival of vocalist and clarinetist Jocie Adams in 2007. In a message to fans in June 2013 during the recording of their fifth studio album, the band announced that Jocie Adams was departing The Low Anthem to focus on her new project, Arc Iris. .;Track List:1. In Eyeland;2. Her Little Cosmos;3. The Pepsi Moon;4. Ozzie;5. Waved the Neon Seaweed;6. Behind the Airport Mirror;7. In the Air Hockey Fire;8. WZGDDRMTNWRDZ;9. Am I the Dream or Am I the Dreamer;10. Dream Killer;11. The Circular Ruins in Euphio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.