- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Maccabees - Given to the Wild
- Write a Review
- #K76150 000000000 K76150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third album from the Brit popsters. The five piece from London spent two years wri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the third album from the Brit popsters. The five piece from London spent two years writing and recording this follow-up to 2009's critically-lauded Wall of Arms. Having previously written as a collective, Given to the Wild saw the band explore a new approach to songwriting. Avoiding the studio, each member retreated to their South London homes to develop ideas individually. From here the songs evolved into the 13 tracks that would make up Given to the Wild, an epic and beguiling masterpiece of distorted pop, Psychedelia and soulful guitar wig outs. It is the band's most adventurous work to date. Taking sonic inspiration from a disparate collection of musical peers such as the Stone Roses, Kate Bush, Talk Talk and David Bowie, Given to the Wild finds the band exploring new territory. Television and Thin Lizzy-inspired guitar hooks pop out of washed-out soundscapes where programmed loops and phrases are blended against the band backdrop and where they write their most complete pop music yet.;Track List:1. Given to the Wild [Intro];2. Pelican;3. Child;4. Went Away;5. Feel to Follow;6. Go;7. Ayla;8. Glimmer;9. Unknown;10. Forever I've Known;11. Slowly One;12. Grew Up at Midnight;13. Heave
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.