- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mamas & the Papas - Deliver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K77289 000000000 K77289000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in early 1967, the group's third long-player Deliver is one of the Mamas and the Papas es...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Released in early 1967, the group's third long-player Deliver is one of the Mamas and the Papas essential works, and an exquisitely engaging expression of the groups singular pop artistry. The album produced a pair of Top Five singles in the amusingly autobiographical 'Creeque Alley' and the quartet's transcendent reading of 'Dedicated to the One I Love', previously recorded by the 5 Royales and the Shirelles. Other highlights include the much-loved originals 'Look Through My Window' and 'Boys & Girls Together', and re-workings of the Smokey Robinson-penned Temptations classic 'My Girl' and the Beatles/Isley Brothers hit 'Twist and Shout'.;Track List:1. Dedicated to the One I Love;2. My Girl;3. Creeque Alley;4. Sing for Your Supper;5. Twist and Shout;6. Free Advice;7. Look Through My Window;8. Boys Girls Together;9. String Man;10. Frustration;11. Did You Ever Want to Cry;12. John's Music Box
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.