- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Man Who Fell To Earth
- Write a Review
- #K65061 000000000 K65061000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Deluxe boxset contains the double vinyl LP pressing, the double CD edition, a poster, production stills and a coffee ta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Deluxe boxset contains the double vinyl LP pressing, the double CD edition, a poster, production stills and a coffee table book containing the story of the soundtrack. Original soundtrack to the 1976 motion picture released to coincide with the 40th anniversary of the film's release. While David Bowie didn't contribute any music to the film, the soundtrack features the work of John Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas fame (who composed specifically for the film), and Stomu Yamash'ta. This is the first audio release of the music. Though an album was promised on Bowie's then-label RCA in 1976, it never materialized for a variety of reasons. That story is explored in the book that accompanies this release. Paolo Hewitt and film editor Graeme Clifford provide the liner notes.;Track List:1. Poker Dice [From "The Man Who Fell to Earth" Original Motion Picture];2. Blueberry Hill;3. Jazz II;4. The Planets Op. 32 Venus the Bringer of Peace;5. Boys from the South;6. 33 1/3;7. Rhumba Boogie;8. Try to Remember;9. Mandala [From "The Man Who Fell to Earth" Original Motion Picture];10. America;11. Wind Words;12. Jazz;13. Poker Dice [From "The Man Who Fell to Earth" Original Motion Picture];14. Jazz II;15. Boys from the South;16. 33 1/3;17. Rhumba Boogie;18. Mandala [From "The Man Who Fell to Earth" Original Motion Picture];19. America;20. Wind Words;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, WITH CD, BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.