- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mantles - All Odds End
- Write a Review
- #K84034 000000000 K84034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:The Bay Area has a rich history of garagey, folkrock bands and since their formation in 2007 The Mantles have carved th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:The Bay Area has a rich history of garagey, folkrock bands and since their formation in 2007 The Mantles have carved themselves out a very unique spot in that lineage. From their roots as a loose & loud Velvets/Nuggets-bashing outfit through a series of excellent releases on labels like Siltbreeze and Mexican Summer, the band developed their sound and moved towards a more contemplative, melodic vibe. In 2013 they released their second album, the Kelley Stoltzproduced "Long Enough To Leave," which saw them consolidate the progression of the previous records into a uniquely impressionistic brand of psychedelic pop. Now the band is back with "All Odds End," another understated, marvelously-textured guitar pop album featuring a tweaked line-up that now includes the swirling keyboards of Carly Putnam and the rock-solid bass of Matt Bullimore. "All Odds End" is full of folky, garagey flavors that echo the Paisley Underground and the best of New Zealand's underground pop. The lovely, sympathetic production by Jason Quever (Papercuts, The Donkeys, Elisa Ambroglio) only serves to underline the timeless nature of the tunes, songs that are at once familiar and fresh and place The Mantles into a category all their own.;Track List:1. Island;2. Lay It Down;3. Police My Love;4. Hate to See You Go;5. Lately;6. Door Frame;7. Time to Come Away;8. Undelivered;9. Best Sides;10. Stay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.