- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mastersons - Transient Lullaby
- Write a Review
- #K62243 000000000 K62243000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download that contains one track not included on the vinyl edition. 2017 rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing includes digital download that contains one track not included on the vinyl edition. 2017 release. Don't bother asking The Mastersons where they're from. Brooklyn, Austin, Los Angeles, Terlingua they've called each home in just the last few years alone. If you really want to get to know this husband-and-wife duo, the better question to ask is where they're going. For the last seven years, The Mastersons have kept up a supremely inexorable touring schedule, performing as both the openers for Steve Earle and as members of his band, The Dukes, in addition to playing their own relentless slate of headline shows and festivals. Written in a slew of different cities around the world, the band's new album, Transient Lullaby, out May 19, 2017 on Red House REcords, is a late-night collection of subtle, evocative performances that showcase the itinerant couple at their absolute finest. Musically, the album is rich with intoxicating harmonies that float above Eleanor Whitmore's stirring string arrangements and Chris Masterson's adroit guitar work, but it's the deeply personal songwriting that always manages to steal the show.;Track List:1. Perfect;2. Transient Lullaby;3. You Could Be Wrong;4. Fight;5. Fire Escape;6. Highway 1;7. Don't Tell Me to Smile;8. This Isn't How It Was Supposed to Go;9. Shine on;10. Happy When I'm Movin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.