- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Maytals - Monkey Man
- Write a Review
- #K65651 000000000 K65651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. First released by Trojan in the wake of The Maytals' 1969 UK hit, 'Monkey Man', the appropri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. First released by Trojan in the wake of The Maytals' 1969 UK hit, 'Monkey Man', the appropriately titled album quickly became a must-have for all British fans of the exciting new reggae sound that had emerged from Jamaica. The LP showcased The Maytals' inimitable style for an international audience and in so doing, proved instrumental in establishing the trio of Toots and the group as global stars. Despite the original album's popularity, copies have long since been collector's items, selling for sums well beyond the budgets of most record buyers. Now, at long last, this classic album, showcasing the work of one of Jamaica's most popular groups is finally available on vinyl once again. Mastered from the original Trojan 1/4" analogue master tapes and pressed on high quality vinyl, the sleeve and label artwork faithfully replicate that of the 1970 issue, ensuring the authentic look and sound of the album.;Track List:1. Peeping Tom;2. Revival Reggae;3. Give Peace a Chance;4. Gold and Silver;5. The Preacher;6. Bla Bla Bla;7. African Doctor;8. Monkey Man;9. Sun Moon and Star;10. Pressure Drop;11. She's My Scorcher;12. I Shall Be Free
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.