- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Meatmen - Toilet Slave
- Write a Review
- #K71278 000000000 K71278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited urinal cake blue color vinyl LP pressing of this 1994 release. This puerile slab of sophomoric scatology with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited urinal cake blue color vinyl LP pressing of this 1994 release. This puerile slab of sophomoric scatology with underlying savagery is a gift from the gods of punk rock, tracks like 'Toilet Slave', 'Tesco's Tender Love Ballad' and 'Another Dead Republican' haven't lost an iota of relevance over the past two decades. Like a cartoon mallet to the head, The Meatmen - a 35-year old legacy band - lives on as one of the most recognizable names in punk and metal. The band's primal decree, We're The Meatmen, And You Suck Is synonymous with the era and the attitude of hardcore punk. The Mighty Men of Meat are anchored by the sharp-tongued wit of statuesque front man Tesco Vee, co-creator of the original Touch & Go Records and the fanzine. Today, Vee and company continue to entertain fans with hilariously heavy records and a memorable live spectacle -replete with wild costuming and a gigantic confetti-spewing penis.;Track List:1. We're the Meatmen (And You Suck);2. Toilet Slave;3. Real Men;4. Tesco's Tender Love Ballad;5. Hygiene Lapse;6. Brainwashed By LSD;7. Kill the Hippies;8. I Need New Friends;9. Everybody Must Get Stoned;10. Do a Whippet;11. World of Hate;12. Monkey Brain Brunch;13. Crazy Horses;14. Pop a Boner;15. Ern!;16. Jerkin' Off;17. Someone Stole My Moodring;18. Stella;19. Hee Haw Hell;20. Perfect Family;21. Triple B;22. Another Dead Republican
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.