- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Men - Devil Music
- Write a Review
- #K67327 000000000 K67327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Men are Rich Samis, Kevin Faulkner, Nick Chiericozzi and Mark Perro. We created Devil Music in o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Men are Rich Samis, Kevin Faulkner, Nick Chiericozzi and Mark Perro. We created Devil Music in our practice space over a weekend in January. We wanted to give ourselves something enjoyable to listen to with this record... Something that had our personality in it, not just another record to get reviewed, to get into festivals, to get on TV, to participate in some sort of endless, winless game. This isn't a campaign. Jordan Lovelace (Pampers) engineered and recorded Devil Music. Jonathan Schenke (member of Eaters and engineer of 100's of records) mastered the sessions on a Neve console in New York. These fine gentlemen knew we were after a raw four track sound. They used our strokes on the tape to get us where we wanted to go. Every record sounds a bit different than you think it will. Some newer things came along for the ride like cassette cut ups, damaged vocal cords from years of yelling, a saxophone and of course the ten new songs. Some old ideas are still in the mix: the tracks were all done live, including the vocals, the packaging/artwork was designed and produced by us.;Track List:1. Dreamer;2. Crime;3. Ridin' on;4. Lion's Den;5. Patterns;6. Violate;7. Hit the Ground;8. Devil Music;9. Gun;10. Fire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.