- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Merced Blue Notes - Sundown / Whole Lotta Something
- Write a Review
- L28543 000000000 L28543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Those Merced Blue Notes were hep Californians from the San Joaquin Valley whose live shows were a major feature of teen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Those Merced Blue Notes were hep Californians from the San Joaquin Valley whose live shows were a major feature of teenage life in the early 60s there "music with a beat that just won't stop" as they quite rightly claimed. Top Mod DJ Lee Miller picked up the previously unissued 'Sundown' track from The Merced Blue Notes Ace release and won over that scene's dancers with the infectious mover. We've also included 'Whole Lotta Something' on the flip to introduce you personally to these hip music hounds.;Track List:1. Sundown - the Merced Blue Notes;2. Whole Lotta Something - the Merced Blue Notes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.