- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Milk - Favourite Worry
- Write a Review
- L28422 000000000 L28422000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2015 sophomore album by the British band. Favorite Worry was produced by Paul Bu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Highly anticipated 2015 sophomore album by the British band. Favorite Worry was produced by Paul Butler (The Bees, Michael Kiwanuka). The album shifts the musical direction a wee bit and examines The Milk’s soulful side. The album is chock full of honest, classic songwriting heavily influenced by ‘70s Isley Brothers, Bill Withers and others. The Milk is four life-long friends who went from forming their first band in an Essex school to playing countless working mens’ clubs and finally becoming The Milk.;Track List:1. Wanderlust;2. Loneliness Has Eyes;3. No Interruptions;4. Darling What's Wrong?;5. Deliver Me;6. Don't Give Up the Night;7. Lose That Way;8. Trouble Gonna Bring Me Down;9. What Did I Do to My Love;10. Favourite Worry
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.