- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Monkees - Head Alternate
- Write a Review
- #K55453 000000000 K55453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:1968 was a interesting year for The Monkees. Aside from releasing more hit singles & another smash LP with "The Birds T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:1968 was a interesting year for The Monkees. Aside from releasing more hit singles & another smash LP with "The Birds The Bees & The Monkees" (FRM-1966), future superstar and upcoming film maker Jack Nicholson, Bob Rafelson & The Monkees were developing the concept for a psychedelic film about this successful rock band who were trying to escape from their "manufactured image." Albeit an underlying glimpse of reality, the movie wound up being a swan song for the original line-up of the band until 1996's "Justus". As the "Head" movie was underrated at the time, it has since gone on to become ranked as one of the finest films in the rock genre.;Track List:1. Head Promo "Coming Soon";2. Porpoise Song (Alternate Stereo Mix) (Theme from "Head");3. Ditty Diego - War Chant (Alternate Stereo Mix);4. Circle Sky (Alternate Stereo Mix);5. Supplicio;6. Can You Dig It (Peter's Vocal-Stereo Rough Mix);7. Gravy;8. Superstitious;9. As We Go Along (Alternate Stereo Mix);10. Dandruff?;11. Daddy's Song (Remix with Slow Verse);12. Poll;13. Long Title: Do I Have to Do This All Over Again (Rough Mix Acetate);14. Swami - Plus Strings (Alternate Stereo Mix);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GOLD, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, GOLD FOIL O-RING
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.