- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Monochrome Set - Strange Boutique [180 Gram Vinyl] [Reissue]
- Write a Review
- #K77022 000000000 K77022000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/15/2012;Notes:Strange Boutique is the classic debut from English post-punk outfit The Monochrome Set, originally released in 1980. Fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/15/2012;Notes:Strange Boutique is the classic debut from English post-punk outfit The Monochrome Set, originally released in 1980. Formed in 1978 out of the ashes of the group, the B-Sides (whose members included Stuart Goddard, who would soon be known by the pseudonym Adam Ant), The Monochrome Set released a handful of singles on Rough Trade, and performed live around London, often in collaboration with filmmaker Tony Potts, before recording their debut with producer Bob Sargeant, whose credits include albums from Dexy's Midnight Runners, the Buzzcocks, and the Fall. A post-punk classic reissued here on 180 gram vinyl. (Also available on WTR 248 CD)Track Listing:1. The Monochrome Set (I Presume)2. The Lighter Side of Dating 3. Espresso 4. The Puerto Rican Fence Climber 5. Tomorrow Will Be Too Long 6. Martians Go Home 7. Love Goes Down the Drain 8. Ici Les Enfants 9. The Etcetera Stroll 10. Goodbye Joe 11. The Strange Boutique.;Track List:1. The Monochrome Set (I Presume);2. The Lighter Side of Dating;3. Espresso;4. The Puerto Rican Fence Climber;5. Tomorrow Will Be Too Long;6. Martians Go Home;7. Love Goes Down the Drain;8. Ici Les Enfants;9. The Etcetera Stroll;10. Goodbye Joe;11. The Strange Boutique;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.