- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Moody Blues - The Other Side Of Life
- Write a Review
- #K74210 000000000 K74210000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited edition 30th Anniversary 180 gram colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. In an endle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited edition 30th Anniversary 180 gram colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. In an endless sea of rock and pop formats, The Moody Blues have distinguished themselves through four decades as that shimmering jewel vindicating rock music as a substantial artistic contribution to Western culture. The band bridges the gap between rock, classical and pop-rock genres without ever wavering in their integrity and commitment. Featuring the altruistic inflections of guitarist/vocalist Justin Hayward, bassist/vocalist John Lodge and drummer Graeme Edge, The Moody Blues' sound has held it's ground with exquisite harmonies over and over again, in a genre of music that is ever-changing. Since their formation in England, The Moody Blues have continually created music that offers rock music a depth that is unprecedented and inspiring.;Track List:1. Your Wildest Dreams 4:50;2. Talkin' Talkin' 3:55;3. Rock 'N' Roll Over You 4:50;4. I Just Don't Care 3:25;5. Running Out of Love 4:25;6. The Other Side of Life 6:50;7. The Spirit 5:21;8. Slings and Arrows 4:29;9. It May Be a Fire 4:56;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.