- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee
- Write a Review
- #K60041 000000000 K60041000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2008;Notes:John Darnielle's songs have always dwelled on one or a combination of five subjects, relationship conflicts, flood, wat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2008;Notes:John Darnielle's songs have always dwelled on one or a combination of five subjects, relationship conflicts, flood, water, pre-Colombian Mexico mythology and talking animals. This record conjures paranoid visions of a couple permanently on the cusp of divorce who have remained drunk for so long, they're not sure of much else beyond the mutually destructive urge that holds their house together.;Track List:1. Tallahassee;2. First Few Desperate Hours;3. Southwood Plantation Road;4. Games Shows Touch Our Lives;5. House That Dripped Blood;6. Idylls of the King;7. No Children;8. See America Right;9. Peacocks;10. International Small Arms Traffic Blues;11. Have to Explode;12. Old College Try;13. Oceanographer's Choice;14. Alpha Rats Nest
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.