- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Move - Looking On
- Write a Review
- #K65224 000000000 K65224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Looking On is the third album by The Move, released in December 1970 and is their first LP t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Looking On is the third album by The Move, released in December 1970 and is their first LP to feature Jeff Lynne. With Wood's use of cello and woodwinds and Lynne's piano in addition to their usual guitars and vocals, anticipating the work they would later pursue in The Electric Light Orchestra, whose debut album they were starting to record at around the same time. The Move was effectively a dead band walking when Lynne joined in February 1970 after fronting (and producing) The Idle Race. Wood had wanted to launch a new group with Lynne that would feature rock and strings, to pick up, in theory, where the Beatles' 'I Am the Walrus' had left off.;Track List:1. Looking on;2. Turkish Tram Conductor Blues;3. What?;4. When Alice Comes Back to the Farm;5. Open Up Said the World at the Door;6. Brontosaurus;7. Feel Too Good
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.