- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Move - Shazam
- Write a Review
- #K65222 000000000 K65222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Shazam is the second album by The Move, originally released in the UK in February 1970. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Shazam is the second album by The Move, originally released in the UK in February 1970. The album marked a bridge between the band's quirky late ‘60s pop singles and the progressive, long-form style of Roy Wood's next project, the Electric Light Orchestra. It was the last Move album to feature the group's original lead vocalist, Carl Wayne. Essentially The Move's 1969 stage act captured on record, with its mixture of California psychedelia, heavy metal riffs, thundering drums and quotations from classic composers, the album was generally praised by critics and is generally regarded as the band's best album.;Track List:1. Hello Susie;2. Beautiful Daughter;3. Cherry Blossom Clinic Revisited;4. Fields of People;5. Don't Make My Baby Blue;6. The Last Thing on My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.