- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Muffs - Blonder And Blonder
- Write a Review
- #K66767 000000000 K66767000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited baby blue colored vinyl LP pressing. The Muffs' debut hit the scene in 1993, and was an instant smash. Any fear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited baby blue colored vinyl LP pressing. The Muffs' debut hit the scene in 1993, and was an instant smash. Any fear that they could follow it up successfully was answered when Blonder And Blonder arrived two years later. Now a three piece, The Muffs again teamed up with producer Rob Cavallo (Green Day, Paramore, Fleetwood Mac) and delivered 14 even better Kim Shattuck penned powerhouses, including the hit single "Sad Tomorrow." Bassist Ronnie Barnett and new drummer Roy McDonald propelled Shattuck's material to even greater heights, and Blonder became the band's biggest selling album. Like 2015's reissue of The Muffs, the full-color packaging includes photos, drawings, memorabilia, and essays from Barnett and McDonald, as well as, track-by-track commentary from Shattuck. 21 years later, Blonder And Blonder still sounds as vital and visceral as it did upon it's original release. Face it, you're dye-ing to have this record in your collection.;Track List:1. Agony;2. Oh Nina;3. On and on;4. Sad Tomorrow;5. What You've Done;6. Red Eyed Troll;7. End It All;8. Laying on a Bed of Roses;9. I Need a Face;10. Won't Come Out to Play;11. Funny Face;12. Ethyl My Love;13. I'm Confused;14. Just a Game;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.