- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Muffs - Happy Birthday To Me
- Write a Review
- #K61984 000000000 K61984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited white colored vinyl LP pressing. When singer, songwriter, and guitarist Kim Shattuck took the production reigns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited white colored vinyl LP pressing. When singer, songwriter, and guitarist Kim Shattuck took the production reigns for their third album, The Muffs knew they were going to deliver something special. As she says in her liner notes, "It was the first time I ever produced, and I was super proud of my new batch of songs." "Happy Birthday To Me had more hooks than my daddy's fishing hat" (according to drummer Roy McDonald) and, bassist Ronnie Barnett says, "All cylinders were firing, our collective dream was being lived, and it was on our terms.";Track List:1. Crush Me;2. That Awful Man;3. Honeymoon;4. All Blue Baby;5. My Crazy Afternoon;6. Is It All Okay?;7. Pennywhore;8. Outer Space;9. I'm a Dick;10. Nothing;11. Where Only I Could Go;12. Upside Down;13. You and Your Parrot;14. Keep Holding Me;15. The Best Time Around;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.