- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Musical Heritage Of The Carter Family
- Write a Review
- #K73569 000000000 K73569000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Unbroken Circle project was initiated by Johnny Cash and son, John Carter Cash after the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Unbroken Circle project was initiated by Johnny Cash and son, John Carter Cash after the passing of their family's matriarch, June Carter Cash. It was tribute to the music of her family, the first family of country music, The Carter Family. The Unbroken Circle features fifteen new recordings of Carter Family standards by artists weaned on these incredible songs and on Mother Maybelle's ground breaking guitar playing. The album features the last recording from Johnny Cash on "Engine One-Forty-Three," recorded right before his passing along with "Hold Fast To the Right" from June Carter Cash's recording sessions for the double Grammy award winning Wildwood Flower album. Originally released on compact disc and digitally in 2004, this album is now being released on double vinyl for the very first time.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.