- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Mynabirds - Lovers Know
- Write a Review
- #K71749 000000000 K71749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. After touring the world as a member of the Postal Service in 2013,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. After touring the world as a member of the Postal Service in 2013, Laura Burhenn (The Mynabirds) took a year to get lost. She drove across the US twice, toured South Africa solo, made her first appearance in London (also solo), and trekked all over Europe with William Faulkner's words ringing in her ears: "You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore." Finally she found herself in Los Angeles with a suitcase of songs to fill a whole new album. Lovers Know, The Mynabirds' third full-length release, was produced by Bradley Hanan Carter (Black English) and recorded over a yearlong period in Los Angeles, Joshua Tree, Nashville, and Auckland, New Zealand. It's definitely new territory for Burhenn, forging into 80s, 90s and futuristic soundscapes, recalling Kate Bush, Sinead O'Connor, The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine and even 90s hip hop and R&B. The album may be loaded with a fresh palette of new sounds (swarms of synthesizers, gauzy electric guitars, and electronic drums), but her brooding, unmistakable voice leads the way.;Track List:1. All My Heart 4:09;2. Believer 3:00;3. Semantics 4:20;4. Say Something 3:52;5. Orion 4:57;6. Velveteen 3:46;7. Shake Your Head Yes 3:54;8. Wildfire 3:12;9. Omaha 5:42;10. One Foot 3:18;11. Hanged Man 5:25;12. Last Time 5:19;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.