- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Nails - You Will Never Be One Of Us
- Write a Review
- K56796 000000000 K56796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Southern California-based four-man hatecrew Nails return with their third full-length album You Will...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Southern California-based four-man hatecrew Nails return with their third full-length album You Will Never Be One Of Us, which was helmed Kurt Ballou (Converge, High On Fire). Head misanthrope Todd Jones comments: "In fear of sounding redundant of how 97% of these pre-album release descriptions always come off, I won't try to describe how our new album You Will Never Be One Of Us sounds. What I will tell you is that the same care and the same attention went into this album as our previous albums Unsilent Death and Abandon All Life, and our new album sounds as inspired as either of those two full length recordings.";Track List:1. You Will Never Be One of Us;2. Friend to All;3. Made to Make You Fall;4. Life Is a Death Sentence;5. Violence Is Forever;6. Savage Intolerance;7. In Pain;8. Parasite;9. Into Quietus;10. They Come Crawling Back
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.