- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Naked and Famous - In Rolling Waves
- Write a Review
- #K76423 000000000 K76423000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New Zealand Alt-Rock quintet. Beyond a life hard-wired to Pop culture via the 24...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New Zealand Alt-Rock quintet. Beyond a life hard-wired to Pop culture via the 24 hour news feed, The Naked and Famous elicit a romantic connection inspired by the golden era of Alternative Rock a shared response to a teenage soundtrack of epic, emotionally charged mid-'90s music. By June 2012, the New Zealand quintet had played to more than 600,000 people in 24 countries, but the band chose to hit pause and embark on a second album. The resulting album, in Rolling Waves, delivers darkly nuanced, intricately rocking electro gems once again born in bedroom studio sessions, then demoed in studios in Wales and Australia ahead of recording at Sunset Sound in Hollywood. Thom Powers sought out Alan Moulder (NIN, Foals, My Bloody Valentine) to mix this daydreaming dark-wave experiment. In 2013, The Naked and Famous are matured and determined to deliver new music to their fans as soon as possible.;Track List:1. A Stillness;2. Hearts Like Ours;3. Waltz;4. Rolling Waves;5. The Mess;6. Grow Old;7. Golden Girl;8. I Kill Giants;9. What We Want;10. We Are Leaving;11. To Move with Purpose;12. A Small Reunion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.