- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The New Lou Reeds - Screwed
- Write a Review
- #L27449 000000000 L27449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Don t let their name fool you, they don't often sound like Lou Reed, though respect for him shines throughout. Instead,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Don t let their name fool you, they don't often sound like Lou Reed, though respect for him shines throughout. Instead, they channel the obscurity and experimental guitars of Primus through a filter of low-swaggering garage rock. One can sense they desperately want to live in the time of the Velvets, becoming a part of their legendary crowd. Their druggy, inventive art-rock would likely earn them some credibility even then, but nowadays they could get mistakenly shoved into a more simplistic box. Like many in the NYC scene, these Cleveland boys have an affinity for the Stones, but there's a lot more to be said for Screwed. "Teenage Metalhead" is instantly appealing due to it's perplexing pacing and raw-throated bounce. "Hometown Hero" lifts from the jumpy inspiration of Chuck Berry to elicit beads of sweat and soul. Lumbering and bluesy, "(I Felt Like) Woody Allen" feels more modern than the rest of the album, with it's alert guitars and fluctuating volume.;Track List:1. The Gutter;2. Stranded In Ashland;3. Teenage Metalhead;4. Hate Fest;5. The Foreigner;6. Gone Fishin';7. Brighton Beach;8. Hometown Hero;9. Leave Him For Me;10. (I Felt Like) Woody Allen;11. Interlude;12. Peter Laughner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.