- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The New Year - The New Year
- Write a Review
- #K79262 000000000 K79262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2008;Notes:First new material in four years. Lyrically, these ten songs address the interlocked themes of lost time, frustrated de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2008;Notes:First new material in four years. Lyrically, these ten songs address the interlocked themes of lost time, frustrated desire, and the need for others. Although musically these may be the group's most varied songs - for a band that made innovative use of three guitars, almost half the songs here are built around the piano - it's the sequence of these tracks that brings together the story the lyrics tell.;Track List:1. Folios;2. Company I Can Get;3. X Off Days;4. Door Opens;5. MMV;6. Seven Days and Seven Nights;7. Wages of Sleep;8. Body and Soul;9. My Neighborhood;10. Idea of You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.