- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Twenty Years of Dirt: Best of Nitty Gritty Dirt
- Write a Review
- #K68138 000000000 K68138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Twenty Years of Dirt - the Best of the Nitty Gritty Dirty Band compiles hits from the group's 20 year career from 1966 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Twenty Years of Dirt - the Best of the Nitty Gritty Dirty Band compiles hits from the group's 20 year career from 1966 to 1986. The album contained the then-new song "Stand a Little Rain" which reached #5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart for the country-folk-rock group. The album reached #10 on the US Country charts and went Platinum.;Track List:1. Intro / Mr. Bojangles 5:03;2. Ripplin' Waters 5:46;3. American Dream 3:48;4. Make A Little Magic 3:46;5. Fire In The Sky 4:40;6. Dance Little Jean 3:13;7. Long Hard Road (The Sharecropper's Dream) 3:18;8. High Horse 3:13;9. Modern Day Romance 3:30;10. Partners Brothers And Friends 3:59;11. Stand A Little Rain 4:22;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.