- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Obsessed - Sacred
- Write a Review
- #K62409 000000000 K62409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Doom godfathers The Obsessed return with Sacred, their first studio album in over 20 years. Led by l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Doom godfathers The Obsessed return with Sacred, their first studio album in over 20 years. Led by legendary frontman Scott "Wino" Weinrich (Saint Vitus, Spirit Caravan, The Hidden Hand, etc.), The Obsessed originally formed in 1976 and released three seminal stoner / doom albums in the early 90's, including The Church Within which has been hailed as one of the important records in the genre's history. Now, after reforming in 2016, the band has returned with renewed energy and purpose, sounding heavier and more relevant than ever before. On Sacred, The Obsessed double down on enormous, heaving riffs and pummeling low-end across 12 tracks of eternal doom. Rounded out by Wino's lyrical honesty and iconic throaty vocals, Sacred is an album that further pushes The Obsessed into the annals of heavy metal history and that was well worth the two-plus decade wait.;Track List:1. Sodden Jackal;2. Punk Crusher;3. Sacred;4. Haywire;5. Perseverance of Futility;6. It's Only Money;7. Cold Blood;8. Stranger Things;9. Razor Wire;10. My Daughter My Sons;11. Be the Night;12. Interlude
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.