- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ocean Blue - Beneath the Rhythm & Sound
- Write a Review
- #K70823 000000000 K70823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Korda Records presents the vinyl edition of The Ocean Blue's Beneath The Rhythm a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Korda Records presents the vinyl edition of The Ocean Blue's Beneath The Rhythm and Sound mastered from the original archival tapes and available for the very first time on deluxe vinyl. This 180 gram vinyl package includes the bonus track "Sea of Green" from the band's 1994 Peace and Light EP. Beneath the Rhythm and Sound was a warm collection of cosmopolitan indie pop that is just as fresh and infectious two decades after it first surfaced. The Ocean Blue, formed in Hershey, Pennsylvania in 1986, is an American indie pop band that combines melodic guitars and synthesizers. The band's sound may be best described as jangly guitar-based modern rock. Influences include such bands as The Smiths, Cocteau Twins, R.E.M., Echo & the Bunnymen and New Order. The Ocean Blue's earliest shows always consisted of a healthy dose of covers by these bands. To this day, The Smiths and New Order covers still punctuate concert encores;Track List:1. Peace of Mind;2. Sublime;3. Listen It's Gone;4. Either/Or;5. Bliss Is Unaware;6. Ice Skating at Night;7. Don't Believe Everything You Hear;8. Crash;9. Cathedral Bells;10. The Relatives;11. Emotions Ring;12. Sea of Green
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.