- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ocean Blue - Cerulean
- Write a Review
- #K75367 000000000 K75367000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Korda Records presents the vinyl edition of The Ocean Blue's Cerulean mastered fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Korda Records presents the vinyl edition of The Ocean Blue's Cerulean mastered from the original archival tapes. Two years after i's self-titled debut album introduced The Ocean Blue's instantly catchy melodies and evocative lyrics to the masses, the band released a sophomore set which included new guitar pop classics from its growing catalog and sound production that brought instruments and atmosphere to the fore. Cerulean eschews it's predecessor's urgency, opting instead for a dozen tracks that create a tangible sense of blueness from start to finish. The Ocean Blue, formed in Hershey, Pennsylvania in 1986, is an American indie pop band that combines melodic guitars and synthesizers. The band's sound may be best described as jangly guitar-based modern rock. Influences include such bands as The Smiths, Cocteau Twins, R.E.M., Echo & the Bunnymen and New Order. The Ocean Blue's earliest shows always consisted of a healthy dose of covers by these bands. To this day, The Smiths and New Order covers still punctuate concert encores.;Track List:1. Breezing Up;2. Cerulean;3. Marigold;4. A Separate Reality;5. Mercury;6. Questions of Travel;7. When Life Was Easy;8. Planetarium Scene;9. Falling Through the Ice;10. Ballerina Out of Control;11. Hurricane Amore;12. I've Sung One Too Many Songs for a Crowd That Didn't Want
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.