- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Pack A.D. - Unpersons
- Write a Review
- #K86954 000000000 K86954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the fourth album from the Vancouver, Canada-based Garage Rock duo. This is the album t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the fourth album from the Vancouver, Canada-based Garage Rock duo. This is the album to vaporize those who shall not be named, and erase any trace of their existence with a dense cloud of fuzz bomb riffs, tribal rhythms, and hard (legal) drugs. Braving a bombardment of devils, ghosts, mutants, the determination and prowess of drum demolisher Maya Miller and belligerent guitarist/vocalist Becky Black has never been so palpable. Their confidence in the studio and skill as musicians has grown exponentially between records, culminating with an epically fierce explosion of Blues, Punk, and Garage Rock that dwarfs all those before it.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.