- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Piano Guys - Uncharted
- Write a Review
- #K56658 000000000 K56658000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the first album in two years from The Piano Guys, the unsto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the first album in two years from The Piano Guys, the unstoppable classical/pop crossover music stylists. They have become YouTube superstars from their self-made innovative videos that have amassed over 1 billion views. Uncharted features all of their recent hits 'Fight Song/Amazing Grace', 'A Sky Full of Stars', 'Hello/Lacrimosa', and 'Jungle Book/Sarabande', all available for the first time on CD. The album also includes the new original song, 'Okay', featuring TPG's own Al van der Beek on vocals plus more new song surprises. The Piano Guys consists of Jon Schmidt, Steven Sharp Nelson, Paul Anderson, and Al van der Beek.;Track List:1. Fight Song / Amazing Grace Fight Song\ Amazing Grace\ Scotland the Brave 4:05 -;2. A Sky Full of Stars 4:10;3. Hello / Lacrimosa Hello\ Lacrimosa 3:52;4. (It's Gonna Be) Okay 3:30;5. Themes from Pirates of the Caribbean 6:20;6. Celloopa 2:46;7. The Jungle Book / Sarabande My Own Home\ Bare Necessities\ Sarabande 3:42 -;8. Holding on 3:26 -;9. Can't Stop the Feeling 3:02 -;10. Tour de France 3:35 -;11. Uncharted 3:32 -;12. Indiana Jones and the Arabian Nights Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Finale End Credits\ Scheherazade Op. 35 3:26;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.