- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Pogues - If I Should Fall from Grace with God
- Write a Review
- #K57192 000000000 K57192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1988 album from the British band fronted by the troubled genius that is Shane MacGowan. If ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1988 album from the British band fronted by the troubled genius that is Shane MacGowan. If I Should Fall From Grace With God was the band's third studio full length album. Released in the wake of the band's biggest hit single, 'Fairytale of New York', it was their best-selling album, peaking at #3 in the UK Album charts and reaching the Top Ten in several other countries. If I Should Fall from Grace with God saw the departure of original bassist Cait O'Riordan and the addition of her former bandmate Darryl Hunt, Phil Chevron and ex-Steeleye Span member Terry Woods to the line-up. Woods and Chevron (the only two members of the Pogues actually born in Ireland) contributed the first original songs to a Pogues album not written by singer Shane MacGowan or banjo player Jem Finer, and the album also saw the band begin to move away from their Irish folk/punk roots and start to incorporate musical styles from other parts of the world, most notably Turkey and Spain.;Track List:1. If I Should Fall from Grace with God;2. Turkish Song of the Damned;3. Bottle of Smoke;4. Fairytale of New York - Featuring - Kirsty MacColl;5. Metropolis;6. Thousands Are Sailing;7. Fiesta;8. Medley;9. Streets of Sorrow / Birmingham Six;10. Lullaby of London;11. Sit Down By the Fire;12. The Broad Majestic Shannon;13. Worms;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.