- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Presidents of the United States of America - Kudos to You
- Write a Review
- #K76253 000000000 K76253000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Kudos to You! Is the 7th full length studio album from Seattle's The Presidents of the United States of America. Since ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Kudos to You! Is the 7th full length studio album from Seattle's The Presidents of the United States of America. Since 1994, PUSA has been spreading their skewed and joyous brand of pop to audiences the world over. PUSA has no idea where this album came from. As "full-time part-timers", PUSA had thought themselves to be "post album", enjoying a relaxed and limited touring schedule combined with liberal hammock time. When they booked two days with their producer last October there were no expectations, and no material other than Singer Chris Ballew's notebook. Things got out of hand, and a month later Kudos was tracked. The album is a happy mix of old, new, and brand spanking new, that should hit right at the soft tissue of fans old and new. Ok, mostly old, but still it's a fun listen and should eventually be purchased by everyone on the planet. This LP is available as a traditional black vinyl pressing (kickin' it old school!).;Track List:1. Slow Slow Fly;2. Crappy Ghost;3. Good Morning Tycoon;4. Poor Little Me;5. Rooftops in Spain;6. Stay with Me;7. Crown Victoria;8. Electric Spider;9. Finger Monster;10. Flea Vs. Mite;11. Innocent Bird;12. Ohio;13. She's a Nurse;14. Truckstop on the Moon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.