- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Prize Fighter Inferno - My Brother's Blood Machine Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- K59842 000000000 K59842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Original release date of this vinyl version: 04/21/2017This vinyl version includes a digital download and is the 2006 album from The Prize Fighter In...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Original release date of this vinyl version: 04/21/2017
This vinyl version includes a digital download and is the 2006 album from The Prize Fighter Inferno, a side project by Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria. Claudio refers to himself as The Prize Fighter Inferno in order to connect the story of this album to that of The Amory Wars. The album was released on October 31, 2006. It peaked at #1 on Heatseekers and #119 on the top 200 Billboard. My Brother's Blood Machine is connected to the story of The Amory Wars (as told in the Coheed and Cambria albums). My Brother's Blood Machine is told from the perspective of the character Jesse "The Prize-Fighter" Inferno.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.