- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes / Store Bought Bones
- Write a Review
- L42136 000000000 L42136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:The inaugural, lead single from The Raconteurs' critically-acclaimed Broken Boy Soldiers. The band formed in 2005 when ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:The inaugural, lead single from The Raconteurs' critically-acclaimed Broken Boy Soldiers. The band formed in 2005 when Motor City melody master Brendan Benson, the White Stripes' Jack White, Jack Lawrence and Patrick Keeler (both of The Greenhornes) joined forces to help pull together some unfinished material Benson had been working on. This record has been out of print for an entire decade and not since it's first and only pressing back in 2006 have folks been able to indulge themselves in it's sweet, sweet riffage. It is a staple of TMR catalog and, at long last, it will be reissued with a dedicated catalog number of it's own.;Track List:1. Steady As She Goes;2. Store Bought Bones;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.