- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ramones - End of the Century
- Write a Review
- #K59414 000000000 K59414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2005;Notes:Considering that The Ramones did desire mainstream success and that they had a deep love for early-'60s pop/rock, it's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2005;Notes:Considering that The Ramones did desire mainstream success and that they had a deep love for early-'60s pop/rock, it's not surprising that they decided to shake loose the constrictions of their style by making an unabashed pop album, yet it was odd that Phil Spector produced End of the Century, because his painstaking working methods seemingly clashed with The Ramones' instinctual approach. However, The Ramones were always more clever than they appeared, so the matching actually worked better than it could have. Spector's detailed production helped bring "Rock 'n' Roll High School" and "Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?" to life, yet it also kept some of the punkier numbers in check.;Track List:1. Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?;2. I'm Affected;3. Danny Says;4. Chinese Rock;5. Return of Jackie and Judy;6. Let's Go;7. Baby I Love You;8. I Can't Make It on Time;9. This Ain't Havana;10. Rock 'N' Roll High School;11. All the Way;12. High Risk Insurance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.