- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ramones - Leave Home
- Write a Review
- #K76335 000000000 K76335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Pressed on 180-gram vinyl All original replica packaging, including printed inner sleeves Lacquers cut from the origina...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:Pressed on 180-gram vinyl All original replica packaging, including printed inner sleeves Lacquers cut from the original analog masters by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering Original tracklist featuring the song "Carbona Not Glue.";Track List:1. Glad to See You Go;2. Gimmie Gimmie Shock Treatment;3. I Remember You;4. Oh Oh I Love Her So;5. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker;6. Suzy Is a Headbanger;7. Pinhead;8. Now I Wanna Be a Good Boy;9. Swallow My Pride;10. What's Your Game;11. California Sun;12. Commando;13. You're Gonna Kill That Girl;14. You Should Have Never Opened That Door;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.