- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rasmus - Dark Matters
- Write a Review
- #K83583 000000000 K83583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:LP version. 2017 is the year that The Rasmus have set themselves for a big international comeback. The single "Paradise...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:LP version. 2017 is the year that The Rasmus have set themselves for a big international comeback. The single "Paradise", showed that the band is not resting on their laurels or former accomplishments. "Paradise" sounds fresh and modern, but still strikes that chord of familiar Nordic melancholia that resonates with the group's hundreds of thousands of fans. The new album Dark Matters was recorded and mixed in Stockholm, produced by the very successful Swedish team the family. "The thinking behind our new songs was to create the kind of music we would like to listen to. We haven't abandoned our signature northern melancholy but you can hear a wide range of influences in our new compositions. The new album is like a rollercoaster with many different emotions and personal feelings. Our music is at times dark, speculative, melodic and sometimes even sad," singer Lauri Ylönen explains. Despite all the new innovations, The Rasmus don't deviate so much from the familiar sound so welcomed and loved by their fans. The Rasmus have released eight studio albums between 1996 through to 2012 in more than 50 territories worldwide.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.