- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Raspberries - Raspberries
- Write a Review
- #K67013 000000000 K67013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Raspberries is the debut album from The Raspberries, released in 1972. It was their second-highest charting LP, reachin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Raspberries is the debut album from The Raspberries, released in 1972. It was their second-highest charting LP, reaching #51 on the Billboard album chart, but spent more weeks on the chart than all of their other albums combined. The American version of this LP carried a scratch and sniff sticker scented with a soft fruit perfume. It contained two charting singles, "Don't Want to Say Goodbye," which reached #86, and their biggest hit, "Go All the Way," which reached #5.;Track List:1. Go All the Way 3:19;2. Come Around and See Me 3:00;3. I Saw the Light 2:40;4. Rock Roll Mama 4:35;5. Waiting 2:43;6. Don't Want to Say Goodbye 5:00;7. With You in My Life 2:45;8. Get It Moving 2:25;9. I Can Remember 8:00;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.